MSP Engineering (MSP, we, us, or our) operates this website mspengineering.com.au (our Website).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website, and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information collection and use
We collect a number of different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website.
Types of data collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (Personal Data). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and usage data; and
- Name, contact details and other personal information collected in the job application process.
We may also collect information how our Website is accessed and used (Usage Data). Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, your browser type and version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookies data
We tracking technologies including cookies to track activity on our Website and to hold certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Cookies we use may include:
- Session Cookies: used to operate our Website
- Preference Cookies: used to remember your preferences and various settings; and
- Security Cookies: used for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website; and
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those that apply in your jurisdiction.
We store and process any data in accordance with the country we are processing the information in – Australia.
Disclosure of data
MSP may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of MSP
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Website
- Protect the personal safety of users of our Website or the public; or
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (Website Providers) to facilitate our Website, to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services, or to assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
Website Providers will only have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or websites.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (Children).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Last updated on10/10/2019